I don’t know about you all, but I’m always looking for new music to freshen up my running mix. The right song can really make you feel amazing, and new music can help pull you through a tough run. I’m going to try to bring you new music each Tuesday, with a theme each week. I’ll try to incorporate different genres, as well. If you have an idea for a theme, please email me and let me know!
This week’s theme is “songs about winning”. There are a few songs on my playlist that make me feel like a freakin’ champion, and they always give me a boost when they come on. I encourage you to add these to your mix and listen to them when you need a confidence boost!Add these songs to your #running mix to feel like a winner! Click To Tweet
- Champions – Kevin Rudolf ft. Limp Bizkit, Birdman, & Lil Wayne
- Winner – Jamie Foxx ft. Justin Timberlake & TI (this one is a favorite on my playlist!)
- Win Again – Nicki Minaj
- Champion – Chipmunk ft. Chris Brown
- Applause – Lady Gaga (every time I hear this song, I think of the KIA commercial that featured it with the little hamsters working out to get fit…)
- Hall of Fame – The Script ft. will.i.am
- #1 – Nelly
- All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled ft. T-Pain, Snoop Dog, & Rick Ross
- Don’t Play No Game That I Can’t Win – Beastie Boys & Santigold
- The Champion In Me – 3 Doors Down
What songs make you feel like a winner?