I’m excited to share that I am teaming with Jessie at The Right Fits to host a weekly link-up for training recaps! Jessie and I connected last year when trained for and ran the Richmond Marathon. We have kept in touch since then, and I enjoy reading her weekly recaps, as she’s always training for something big. We thought it would be fun to team up, as we both enjoy following other people’s training.
Want to join us? The linkup will appear each week on my training recap, generally going up Sunday evening.
Here are the rules of the linkup:
1. Linkup opens Sunday Night and closes Tuesday Night.
2. Only “week in review” posts are allowed as part of the linkup.
3. You must reference in your post that you are linking up with us (and link back to both blogs – Jess Runs ATL and The Right Fits).
4. Try to visit as many blogs as possible. Commenting is not required, but encouraged!
5. If you are a frequent linker, please add the image to your post as well.
We will delete posts that do not follow the rules. Thanks for understanding.
Looking forward to linking up with you!New linkup for training recaps - linking up with @therightfits and @jessrunsatl Click To Tweet